Tuesday 7 March 2017

Daena & Jess's Wedding - Chapter 1 - The Lead up to the Main Event!


I had an awesome time shooting a wedding for two of my friends, Daena & Jess, a couple of weeks ago.

As usual, I am a prolific photographer.  I had finished editing the photos and have been trying to decide which ones I would put on the blog here.  

So, as a preview for the main feature coming up, I am limiting these photos to those portraits of bridesmaids, flowergirls and page boys prior to the ceremony.  Taken during the hustle & bustle of hair styling, the noise of multiple blow dryers, the hiss of the hairspray, the organising who's next for the makeup artist, the eating of sandwiches and kids playing hide & seek all over the house!

So much fun, laughter and love!

I can't wait to put up the Main Event!

Click on the photo to enlarge.



































No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching up.

 Well it has been a couple of months since I posted a Blog article.   I don't have any Project or roll of film in particular to share wi...