Friday 19 April 2013

Marmong Point Photo Safari


The last time I went to Marmong Point I was very disappointed in mother nature; she rained on my parade! 

Yesterday, however,  was a perfect day. Lovely blue skies, some white fluffy things floating around up high.....so I decided to give Marmong Point one last chance!

I had it in mind to shoot with my ND8 filter. That way I could get a smooth lake surface, maybe some movement in the cloud and, to get that wonderful golden hue that the ND8 can do for a sunset!

As well as my Canon 600D, I also took along my Pentax A3 35mm SLR. I am running a black & white film in it at present (Fuji NEOPAN 100 ACROS). Although I don't have an ND filter for that, I was able to capture some long exposure pics (and I hope to hell they turn out!) Once I have them developed I will post them here so watch my blog!

One other thing that was on the list for yesterday afternoon was some HDR. I have not shot HDR for some time now, I guess that there are so many things to learn that I master one and move onto the next. Anyway I managed to get some of them as well!. 

I use Picturenaut for my HDR. It has an easy interface and is free!  I did try a new programme last night; Luminance HDR. It too is freeware and came highly rated on a few websites that I googled but I was so frustrated by it last night, I could not load any more than 2 files to make the HDR. Anyway, I will keep playing with it, I am not one to give up easily!

Well, here they are. I hope you enjoy them; if you do please comment and let me know. I would love to hear from you!

Hope you are all well!


Jordy










No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching up.

 Well it has been a couple of months since I posted a Blog article.   I don't have any Project or roll of film in particular to share wi...