Friday 1 March 2013

Newcastle Photo Safari - Part 2


We climbed the Port Hunter Lookout Tower to get some shots from 'up on high'. Those tugs looked awesome as they danced around the harbour, doing circle work and basically having fun!

More to come after this lot. Unfortunately my real work has interfered with the job I love best and so the next post won't be for a few days yet!

 Jordy

Very happy with the sharp tones in this photo - what a great place to live!

This is what Port Hunter looks like after weeks of rain in the upper catchment areas. Tonnes of topsoil float out to sea.

Those big ol' diesels start up and belch black smoke! I would love a job on a tugboat I reckon!

Very low cloud base over Newcastle on the day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching up.

 Well it has been a couple of months since I posted a Blog article.   I don't have any Project or roll of film in particular to share wi...