Saturday 17 December 2011

Nelson Bay Cormorants



Boat harbours are a great place for a photographer to hang out! Ropes hanging everywhere, old tyres on wharfs for buffers, sea birds. There is a great atmosphere surrounding a boat harbour; travel, the sea, adventure....I wanna buy a boat! I love how this photo has turned out. It was sitting in its folder and I hadn't really played with it since it was taken. If there is one thing I have learned from this photo; make notes on workflow! I played with this for some time before it reached this look and I am damned if I can remember what it was that I did to get it looking like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching up.

 Well it has been a couple of months since I posted a Blog article.   I don't have any Project or roll of film in particular to share wi...