Tuesday 1 November 2011

Random Female on Hawks Nest Beach



Kim & I had a day trip yesterday to Tea Gardens, a small place about 1 hour north of Newcastle. It is on the Myall Lakes, an absolutely beautiful area. It has been the first time in ages that we had been out as we have been busy painting and reorganizing a lot of stuff around the home that had been put in the most convenient place, at the time we moved in 2 years ago! There is some awesome places in the Tea Gardens area to capture; I could easily spend a few days there just wandering around with my camera. For this photo, I had set myself up on a dune at Hawks Nest to get some pano shots in. This woman was slowly wandering the on the beach and it was too good an opportunity to miss. I prefer this presented in B&W as the day was a little overcast and when the sun was out was very hazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching up.

 Well it has been a couple of months since I posted a Blog article.   I don't have any Project or roll of film in particular to share wi...