Wednesday 28 September 2011

Athcourt Lane, Newcastle, NSW

Newcastle offers many unique small laneways in its CBD area that are just begging for someone to record! Newcastle architecture is unique in that it spans from the late 1800s up to modern day high rise unit blocks. There is some great stuff waiting for me out there!

I am very happy with the way this has turned out! The dark and light side meeting right on the corner, the texture of the bricks. The corner has a slight bend as it ascends because I used my wide angle on it.

Join me on Google+

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this photo, I've just been thinking about the Athcourt Building and this was a pleasant surprise to see pop up in Google. Nice work.
    C.S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks C.S. I drive past this building many times on my way to work. This was taken on one of my nightshifts during a break. I think it is an awesome building and the good thing is.... I have a lot more to go!

      regards

      Jordy

      Delete

Catching up.

 Well it has been a couple of months since I posted a Blog article.   I don't have any Project or roll of film in particular to share wi...