Wednesday 29 June 2011

Swansea Heads Panorama

Swansea Heads Panorama by Life with Jordy
Swansea Heads Panorama, a photo by Life with Jordy on Flickr.
This is 12 photos [I think it was 12 anyway!!] stitched together to form the Panorama! When the photos are stitched together, they form a curve because of the movement of the camera on the single plane of the tripod. The trick, as I have learned, is to also overlap each photo top and bottom also, so that the main subject is not going to be cropped out of the original stitch. Hope u can understand that!!! I wish I had a proper panoramic camera though..............the TIFF file of this image is approx 227Mb!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching up.

 Well it has been a couple of months since I posted a Blog article.   I don't have any Project or roll of film in particular to share wi...