Monday 10 January 2011

Retaining Wall


Retaining Wall
Originally uploaded by Life with Jordy
I spent the afternoon on Sunday wandering the streets of Newcastle! No! I was not drunk ! I was a man with a mission; looking for those elusive buildings or places tucked away out of sight that don't seem to attract much attention.

This is an alleyway that runs beside the David Jones Carpark off King St. The retaining wall has some brilliant textured brick and there is a staircase [now disused due to age] at the end of it. This B&W version is my fav but I will post the colour version soon because it also looks great! This photo is taken from 5 bracketed exposure shots +/- 2 stops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching up.

 Well it has been a couple of months since I posted a Blog article.   I don't have any Project or roll of film in particular to share wi...