Tuesday 28 September 2010

Fender 12 String


Fender 12 String
Originally uploaded by Life with Jordy
I bought this beauty in Geelong in 1978. It has certainly seen heaps of action! From being tied down with cargo on Hercules Military Aircraft to the many miles travelled from one gig to another and in the back of many removalist vans and impromptu appearances at HEAPS of parties! It's ok though! I have a hard case for protection!! I recently had the frets replaced and reset, the bridge tightened and the nut replaced as the constant use over the last 32 years had worn these down. It still sounds as beautiful as it did when I first got it!

29 Nov 2022.  Ed note - I have noted that quite a few of my old blog posts have lost the original thumbnail.  If you click on the photo name link above it will take you to my Flickr page and you will be able to view the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching up.

 Well it has been a couple of months since I posted a Blog article.   I don't have any Project or roll of film in particular to share wi...