Wednesday 19 May 2010



We have had some great rain over the last few days.   It's been great because when it is overcast, windy and rainy I dont feel particularly guilty about not doing any work outside in the yard etc!!   We have this mad looking plant in the front yard and the raindrops just stay on it forever.   Got a good photo using a low aperture to set up a good depth of field.   Click on the photo to see the proper size and appreciation.   I actually did get some work outside done today.  We planted some Muraya along the house and fence in the back yard.  Its a great shrub that will grow to 5 metres if we let it, but we will be trimming them so we can set up a hedge across the back fence.

Hang on a tic...I am being summonsed.......................................................................................................

Back again!..................Husbands=1        Spiders=0    hahahaha............poor Kim!

Had my eyes tested today.  Turns out the glasses I have been wearing for computer work are actually too strong!   No wonder I was always moving the monitors at work to get the correct focal length.  Maybe now the headaches will stop also!   Can u believe that if u get new lenses put into your old frames, it is actually more expensive then if u were to get new frames?  I'm still pondering that one.   Of course, if u send your old frames away to be refitted, then what would u use when u havent got 'em?

Hey!  I got the highest number of hits on my Flickr site on Monday - 142 [over a 24 hour period]; that's so cool!

Jordy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catching up.

 Well it has been a couple of months since I posted a Blog article.   I don't have any Project or roll of film in particular to share wi...